Due to Covid-19 and the need for physical distancing, all group lessons will be held online via Zoom until further notice.
Online Weekly Schedule:
Mondays: 10 am
Wednesdays: 7 pm
Thursdays: 2 pm and 8.15pm
Thursdays: 8.15 pm
What you will need to join us:
- A space on the floor with a blanket or mat to lie on.
- A webcam/tablet/phone pointing at you, so I can see all of you when you move – this helps me to teach better.
- To download and run the Zoom app on your device (I have passwords and have organised settings to be safe.)
- I’ll be there 10 minutes early to say hello, chat, and help with any of the above.
- We usually have a few minutes afterwards to chat about the lesson, for those who would like to.
Its important you move yourself gently, and stay within a comfortable limit. When taking part in an online class, it is your responsibility to make sure you move in a way where you don’t hurt yourself,
To join us, sign up here to receive the weekly email for the Zoom links:
Students are led verbally through lessons. Each lesson is designed to work on different parts of the body, with emphasis on feeling and sensing what happens in the body as you move. This heightening of awareness allows you to feel how you could move more easily.
By reducing force, we become able to discern how much effort is really necessary to act.
As we become more aware of the habits of tension we have, and habits of how we move, we are able to find new and better ways of moving.
There are hundreds of lessons which means the whole body is thought about over the course of time. Each lesson is different, so your brain stays engaged.
Classes are £10.00 each, or £54.00 for a series of 6, in advance. If Covid-19 has affected your income, please email me
Payment is via Paypal. If you need an alternative payment option please get in touch.